1st Conference on Parsimony and Learning (CPAL) will take place in HKU on January 3 - 6, 2024!
Exciting news! The 1st Conference on Parsimony and Learning (CPAL), which is an annual research conference focused on addressing the parsimonious, low dimensional structures that prevail in machine learning, signal processing, optimization, and beyond, will take place between January 3 and 6, 2024, at The University of Hong Kong.
If you are interested in theories, algorithms, applications, hardware and systems, as well as scientific foundations for learning with parsimony, please stay tuned for the prestigious keynote speeches with details here:
Key Dates & Deadlines
- August 28, 2023: Submission Deadline for Proceedings Track
- October 10, 2023: Submission Deadline for Recent Spotlight Track
- October 14, 2023: 2-Week Rebuttal Stage Starts (Proceedings Track)
- October 27, 2023: Rebuttal Stage Ends, Authors-Reviewers Discussion Stage Starts (Proceedings Track)
- November 5, 2023: Authors-Reviewers Discussion Stage Ends (Proceedings Track)
- November 20, 2023: Final Decisions Released (Both Tracks)
- December 5, 2023: Camera-Ready Deadline (Both Tracks)
- December 15, 2023: Registration & Payment Deadline
- January 3-6, 2024: Main Conference (In-Person at HKU)